Masonic Lodge of Galena Four Person Golf Scramble
GALENA MASONIC LODGE #194 ANNUAL GOLF TOURNMENT
PLACE: SCHIFFERECKER GOLF COURSE
DATE/TIME: AUGUST 2, 2014 8:00 A.M. TEE TIME
SHOTGUN START – FOUR PERSON SCRAMBLE – TWO CARTS PER TEAM
- $45.00 per player
- $35.00 per player for Galena Golf Association members.
Carts will be available on first come first serve basis. Early entry recommended. Team entry will not be recorded until entry fee is paid in full.
50/50 Pot: $5.00 per chance
Mulligan: $5 (Limit one. Must be paid with entry fee.)
RULES & OTHER DETAILS
- Player to follow Schifferdecker Golf Course ‘Rules of the Course’
- All women & players 60 years of age or older may play from the red tees. All others will play from white tees.
- Three minute rule to look for lost balls
- Food will be served at the turn: Hamburgers, Hot Dogs, Chili, Chips, Cookies and Drink
- Cash Prize for first place in two flights and possible third flight
- All holes in one receive a Show Me Bird Free Hunt.
- All problems will be resolved by a majority vote of the Rules Committee (Galena Golf Association)
- Par 3’s will have a $25 prize for closest to the pin. (All shots from white tee’s)
Please submit your entry fee as early as possible so planning for food and prizes can be finalized. If your team is set, please fill out the entry form and return it with entry fee. If you need placed on a team, call one of the people listed below, so that we may assist you:
- Bryan Williams (417) 438-0662
- Harry Cantrell (417) 529-0634
- Mark Williams (620) 249-3413
- Doty McQuillan (417) 483-3450
- Gerald Gilming (417) 629-8582
- Bryan Cox (620) 202-0952
- Randy Haas (417) 529-1533
- John Simon (620) 249-7733
- David Clarkson (620) 202-0952 – Email firstname.lastname@example.org